STAR6 Harley Davidson Motorcycle Raffle Update
September 22, 2021
We will be holding the drawing for our custom STAR6 Harley Davidson motorcycle on December 15th, 2021. Raffle ticket sales will end at noon on December 14th, 2021. Tickets can be purchased over the phone by calling (916) 441-4141 during normal business hours, (M-F 0730-1600 hours). Tickets are $100 each, and all of the proceeds benefit the STAR 6 Foundation. BIG thanks to Harley-Davidson of Rocklin for partnering with us!
See specs and fine print below & on the attached flyer. Good luck everyone!
Milwaukee 8 114 c.i.
Stage 1 Screamin Eagle Extreme Flow Air
Tuner, (Custom color match)
Cleaner, Screamin Eagle Pro Street
Khrome Werks 4 1/2” exhaust.
• CVO custom exhaust heat shields, pushrod tubes, and tappet covers.
(To match exhaust)
• Stage 2 Screamin Eagle Performance Torque Cam
• Mustang Police Seat (with rider backrest in the saddle bag)
• Custom powder coated auxiliary light kit.
• *Producing close to 100 HP and 120 ft lbs of torque
• Upgraded headlight and auxiliary lights, Harley Davidson DayMaker lights.
• Harley Davidson police windshield.
• Agitator wheels by Harley Davidson with polished Agitator brake rotors.
• Upgraded LED front turn signals and rear run,turn, brake lights by Custom
• Harley Davidson black hardware ( full engine kit.)
• One-of-a-kind custom paint job by Jody ”Bikeman” Matsler and pinstriping
by Dillon Proctor.
• *Thanks to Lucky Speed Shop for the custom powder coat donation
The fine print:
• Update: Raffle ticket sales end at noon on December 14, 2021.
• The winner does not need to be present to win, and will
be announced on our social media platforms.
• Must be 18 years or older to purchase a ticket.
• Winner must agree to provide identifying information,
including name, address, and Social Security Number,
and a valid form of ID.
• Winner must agree to sign and file relevant forms with
the IRS by the relevant due dates.
• Winner must agree to sign a form waiving rights to file
any and all claims against the STAR 6 Foundation.
• Federal income tax and sales tax to be prepaid by the
Foundation. Winner is responsible for any state income
tax liability. CA DMV fees paid by the Foundation.
• Please consult with a tax professional for additional